Discover Ladakh by Bike in 2018 in 9 Nights/ 10 Days
Any avid biker will dream to drive on the competing mountainous roads and passes of Leh. Annually, biking enthusiasts in big numbers enjoy this thrilling road trip on their bikes. Ladakh Bike tour 2018 is a neatly-planned bike tour package to provide ultimate excitement of steering on meandering roads of Leh, alongside Kullu Valley. It is a 10-day itinerary droving through Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, Pangong Lake, & Khardung La. Few of the other actions consists shopping in Leh bazaars, visiting monasteries of Thiksey and Shey, visit to Buddhist Shanti Stupa & sumptuous hill dinner.
Ladakh Bike Trip Highlights
- Drive on meandering roads of the Kullu Valley
- Wheel to Jispa, through Rohtang Pass
- MotorBike ride on Baralachha Pass to arrive at camp site in Sarchu
- A hard drive on Tanglang-La Pass – the world’s highest passes
Thiksey & Shey Monastery, Leh
- Shopping in the Leh bazaars
- Seeing wonderful Pangong Lake
- Ride on the famous Khardung La pass
- Savor sumptuous local dishes
- Watch the breathtaking scenery
- The Itinerary starts on the day 1 arriving at Manali By bus. Have the complete hotel check-in formalities. Relax until afternoon in rooms. After lunch, move on to your motorbike tour. Begin winding the meandering muds of the Kullu Valley with Himalayas alongside and the roaring River Beas on the other view. Forget not to admire the stunning scenery as the roads are fairly tricky. Get enjoying the amazing and thrilling experience. Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Manali.
- On Day 2 Move from Manali to Jispa of 150 km distance getting early on the stunning Rohtang Pass at an height of 3798 meters. The thrill of steering on this pass rolls in the truth that this is an farthest challenging road with hairpin bends. The climate status are uncertain most of the time. Find many tourists enjoying snow activities. Drive through Lahaul valley, spinned amid snow-clad peaks. Come to Jispa by late evening. Have mountain dinner including hot momos and Thupka which is an exclusive traditional Himalayan soup, cooked from vegetables & meat. Rest the whole night in Jispa.
- Day 3 begins from Jispa to Sarchu covering distance of 120 km. Once driving via Jispa, wonder the Greater Himalayan landscape whose size turns bigger than the earlier roads. Glue to the eyes to see wonderful views while passing Baralachha Pass at 5000 m. Balance your ride until reaching Sarchu, a village of the border line between Himachal & Kashmir. Get relaxed at the Sarchu camp that night drinking more fluids.
- The fourth day is a long drive of 215 kilometer from Sarchu to Leh. This journey is a challenging as one bike through plain lands and mountainous range horizon. The world’s highest mountain pass Tanglang-La Pass AT 5300 m is to be crossed to see the mountainous roads of Leh. Enroute visit the very famous monasteries of Leh-Thiksey and Shey, build on hilltops. Alongside borders of Changspa, get into a hotel to spend the evening in leisure and Overnight stay.
- The fifth day is Khardungla Pass in Leh by riding in bike. It is at an altitude of 18360 feet over sea level is name to be one among the world’s highest mountain pass. By afternoon make a sightseeing in Leh, is a population of Buddhists & Muslims. As one drives at the central street, halt at any of the eating spots to enjoy finger-licking local delicacies. Go explore Leh by walk, seeing the Old Fort and the other popular attractions. Schedule a memorable evening at one of the garden restaurants. Stay overnight.
- The 6th day from Leh to Pangong Lake is a distance of 149 km is where to find the most famous lakes in Leh called Pangong Lake. One of the largest brackish lake in the continent of Asia. The lake spreads in India and two-third in China. The lake changes its colors during the day. Further, keep driving to cross Chang La and finally the army checkpoint of Tangse. Check-in at a resort for a night stay.
- The Day Seven trip is through Pangong to Leh of 149 km is again an early morning bike ride back to Leh. As it is the last day in Leh cover the beautiful attractions of Leh. Go to the symbol of peace, the white-colored Shanti Stupa. Make shopping at the local bazaars of Leh. Eye on the wonderful views of the Zanskar range and the Indus Valley. Stay here Overnight in Leh.
- The Day 8 is the Leh to Sarchu of 215 km in return direction. As you start from Leh get once again passing through Pang and Sarchu which is the center point of Manali and Leh.
- The nineth Day is from Sarchu – Manali where bike is wheeled through the plains of Sarchu. By noon, come at the Baralaccha plains and then take soft rides up to the Lahaul ranges. Now here at Rohtang pass give a careful ride and by night you get to Manali. Finish the check-in formalities at the hotel.
- The last day is of ten is departing from Manali To delhi.