In the southwest of India, bordered by Maharashtra, Karnataka and the Arabian Sea lies the state of Goa. Considered to be the smallest state in India geographically has a powerful Portuguese influence due to its century old conquerance. As per 2011 census report reveals 66 % of the population is Hindu, 26 % Christian and 8% Muslim. The religious faith of the residents of Goa determines the list of Public holidays of 2017 by the General Administration Department of the Government of Goa.
The list of goa government holidays are parted into four individual categories.
- Annexure I goa holidays are the public holidays on which the government offices and enterpreneurs are shut for the reason to celebrate Republic Day, May Day & Diwali
- Goa Annexure II holidays are one such special holidays. Unless otherwise special holidays dates on a Saturday / Sunday, the govt. offices work on those dates. And the festivals are Mahashivratri and Milad-Un-Nabi.
- Annexure III are restricted holidays where employees may select 2 of them as a paid holiday. The celebrations of festival are Ram Navami, Hartalika & Onam.
- Annexure IV are treated as commercial and industrial holidays to observe he Birth Anniversary of Doctor Babaasahcb Amebedkar, Independence Day and X-Mas Day.
- goa star matka result
- mahalaxmi lottery result goa
- सटटा किग
- golden lottery goa
- goa star game
- mahalaxmi lottery result
- goa star lottery
- मटका मनीपुर
- everest weekly lottery today result
- everest weekly lottery