Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018 Wishes, Quotes and Tamil TV Special Programs, Movies List:
Gandhi Jayanti is a national festival celebrated across all the states of India every year on 2nd October which is the birthday of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
This year also the Gandhi Jayanti 2018 festival is to be celebrated on 2nd October 2018, Tuesday which is the national holiday in India.
For the Gandhi Jayanti festival people share the wishes by sending SMS messages, special quotes and images using the Social Networks like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram.
Various Tamil TV Channels had planned to telecast special programs and movies for the Gandhi Jayanti 2018 festival.
Sun TV Special Programs and Movies List:
06:00 AM – Poonthottam Rasi Mandala Guru Bhavan Dharisanam
06:30 AM – Aanmiga Kathaigal
06:45 AM – Nalla Kaalam Pirakkudhu
07:30 AM – Morning News
08:00 AM – 96 Movie – Movie Sirappu Munnottam
09:00 AM – Thimiru Pudichavan
10:00 AM – Natchathira Party
11:00 AM – Dharma Durai Tamil Special Movie
01:30 PM – Vishal 25
03:30 PM – Komban Tamil Special Movie
06:30 PM – Sarkar Movie – Isai Veliyeetu Vizha
10:00 PM – Comedy Dharbar
11:00 PM – Comedy Junction
11:30 PM – Veerappu Tamil Special Movie
Best Gandhi Jayanti Special Quotes:
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.
- Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- Change yourself – you are in control.
- Continue to grow and evolve.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- See the good in people and help them.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Take care of this moment.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.