Nainital Jim Corbett Tour in 5N/ 6D
As we all know, Nainital is a popular mountain place in India. It is famous for its scintillating beauty and olden monuments. The tranquility of the location creats it a right holiday place for any tourists. Few of the tourist attractions comprise Tiffin Top, Naukuchiatal, Naini Lake, Snow View Point, and Naini Peak, apart an thrilling experience at Jim Corbett.
Trip Highlights of Nainital
- Take Jeep Safari and elephant ride at Jim Corbett
- Sightvisiting at Naina Peak, Snow View, Nainadevi Temple, Tiffin Top
- Get a scenic lake at Sattal, Bhimtal, & Naukuchiatal
- Have Boat ride and Ropeway ride at Nainital
- Mukteshwar Sightseeing
- Wildlife Tour at Jim Corbett National park
- The first day of the Itinerary is from Delhi to Nainital. On arriving Delhi, head to Nainital en-route visit Gajraula where one can find tourist spots like Najibudaulah’s Fort, Mandawar Ka Mahal & Raza library. Check-in at at Nainital hotel. Nainital is a wonderful place that guarantees to cool your feelings. Simple enjoy the day at any of the scenic spots of the place and relax in a comfortable and calming environment.
- The second day is through Nainital, Bhimtal, Sattal and back to Nainital. Start in the morning to leave to Cheena Peak giving a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalaya mountain. The day is engaged with a trip to Bhimtal and Sattal where a scenic lakeside destination gives a soothing atmosphere to all the visitors. On the other hand, Sattal is a place where 7 lakes join together and is circled by beautiful greenery. By evening, back to Nainital to enjoy shopping at the mall road and overnight stay.
- The third day is from Nainital to Mukteshwar and return to Nainital. Take breakfast and then move to Mukteshwar for a complete day outing. Formed in the Kumaon Hills, Mukteshwar is famous tourist place. Take blessings at Mukteshwar Temple which is also an ancient temple situated in a wonderful remote place. A Little Church of 75 years old spotted on the side of the hill. Go for a cable car ride up to the Snow View Point. Come back to Nainital and have a overnight stay.
- The Fourth day is from Nainital to Corbett. After breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park at 60km from Nainital. It is spread in 521 km² housing over 500 species of animals, reptiles & birds. The place provides more who want to have a closer look of nature. Enjoy Jeep Safari & Elephant Ride in the park and encounter with various species. The Wildlife park has the Tiger, Jungle Cat, Fishing Cat, Wild Boar, the Leopard, slot Bear, Langur and Rhesus Monkeys, Gharial and Muggar Crocodiles. On coming, check-in to the lodge and stay overnight.
- The Day 5 is at Corbett again to take elephant ride or jeep safari. Relax along the pleasant weather of the quiet place amid the greenery surrounding the place. By evening either take a safari to see the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner & stay overnight at the hotel.
- The last day is a return from Corbett to Delhi. Up on eating breakfast, leave Corbett and lead to Delhi airport/ railway station for onward journey.