As written before, people want to go on a trip only during holidays. The most sought famous holiday destinations in the state of Rajasthan list includes Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Pushkar, Chittorgarh, Sawai Madhopur, Mount Abu and Ajmer.
- Jaipur is Rajasthan’s capital city and it takes pride as the largest city of rajasthan too. The rose city, Jaipur attracts travelers from the length and breadth of the country as well as the globe having several tourist points namely Jaipur City Palace, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, Pink City Bazaars, Galtaji, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum & Govind Dev Temple. The city is fame for its cuisine, forts, heritage & shopping. The people from outside of the jaipur city have to spend 1-2 days.
- Udaipur is the city of lakes, is fame for its palaces that evaluates the delicacy of Rajputana architecture. Besides this several palaces, the city is also popular for worshipping temples and grocery shopping. Udaipur has more to offer to both local & international tourists. Picnic points adds City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake Palace, Shilpgram, Moti Magri & Lake Pichola.
- Jodhpur is also the 2nd largest city of Rajasthan deserved to be significant tourist spot as its falls in the state’s center. Some of the attractions comprises Jain Temples, Bada Bagh, Hill Forts, palaces, Gadisar Lake and Salim Singh Haveli.
- The city of Jaislmer is architecture fame thus one requires many paperbacks. The traveler needs atleast 2-3 days to explore the life in the city to its whole. It is ultimate to plan a tour to jaisalmer during the months of December & November. Have this destination if you are the one scheduling a trip in times of holidays in Rajasthan for the calendar year 2018. Sam Sand Dunes & Jaisalmer Palace are cities well-known place for its heritage.
- Bikaner is another prime tourist destination in Rajasthan and is renowned for its sweets and snacks. The various arts and crafts make the city unique. If you are willing to experience the taste of Rajasthani cuisine, Bikaner should be visited. The prime attractions of the city comprise of Karni Mata Temple and Junagarh Fort.
- Pushkar is termed as the king of pilgrimage places in India and is situated at the Pushkar Lake. The important attractions lists Apteshwar Temple, Varaha Temple, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple and Savitri Temple. Camel races is one main attraaction for tourists.
- Chittorgarh is popular place of birth for several great warriors and historical figures like Hindu Saint and the Great Maharana Pratap. Chittorgarh Fort is the biggest fort in the nation and Rani Padmini Palace is one more notable spot to visit.