SBI Holiday Savings Account – State Bank of India Partners Thomas Cook India:
The State Bank of India SBI had introduced special plan to fulfill the hobby for one who like walking around which is named as SBI Holiday Savings Account.
In SBI’s Holiday Savings Account the account holder need to deposit monthly money starting at Rs.900/- per month for which the State Bank of India SBI bank will also pay interest on it.
The State Bank of India SBI has contracted with a travel company named Thomas Cook HSA and the customer need to visit the Thomas Cook HSA website to choose a holiday package of their choice.
As per the plan selected by the customer in the Thomas Cook HSA website the cost of trip will be divided into 13 month EMI which can be done by Monthly installment.
Advance planning and regular saving will ensure that your holiday does not remain just a dream but turns to reality!
The SBI Holiday Savings Account is a unique savings plan for holiday goers launched by State Bank of India in association with Thomas Cook India.
FAQs on SBI Holiday Savings Account:
- Can I close my RD account online?
- Can I open a recurring deposit account through Internet Banking?
- Can I transfer the maturity money to any of my accounts?
- Can senior citizen avail additional rate of interest on recurring deposit?
- How can I add nominees in Recurring Deposit a/c?
- How can I cancel my standing instruction for RD?
- How is my installment amount calculated?
- How is the maturity amount calculated? Can I make enquiry before opening e-RD?
- In whose name will the Recurring deposit (RD) account be opened?
- Is TDS applicable to RD?
- Is there any cut off time for creating RD online?
- What are the charges for RD pre-mature closure?
- What are the interest rates for a recurring deposit?
- What are the types of accounts from which I can debit an amount for the deposit?
- What is the penalty for default in installment payment?
- What is the tenure for the deposit?
- Where can I view my account online?