Shimla Manali Tour in Five Nights & Six Days
Himachal Pradesh is fame for many number of natural hill stations is always popular among summer holiday destinations. Shimla & Manali are two such locations, that not only have scenic beauty in excess but too a quantum of tourist attractions.
Trip Highlights of Shimla to Manali Tour
- Small trip to Kufri
- A morning walk at Shimla & Manali Mall Roads
- Sightseeing in Manali comprising Hadmiba Devi Temple & Tibetan Monastery
- Day’s trip to Solang Valley & Rohtang Pass
- The first day after arriving from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station will be taken by road to the queen of hills Shimla for check-in at the hotel. Can spend the day in doing the activities of one’s own interest. Dine in and stay overnight at the reserved hotel.
- The Day 2, a move from Shimla to Kufri to Shimla excursion is one of the must-see spot. It is located at a vertical of 2290 m above the sea level. Kufri is showered with blessings of tranquility, picturesque and is mapped with tourist attractions such as Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. Coming back in Shimla, trip to the Vice Regal Lodge – the ex-summer residence of different British viceroys, it has an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Later in the evening, have a leisure walk on the Mall Road.
- The third day is the ultimate journey from Shimla to Manali picks after breakfast. Take the surface tour to Manali, at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level. Manali is a very famous hill station that is visited by tourists annually in high numbers. Check-in for a best hotel to take some rest. In the leisure evening walkalong on main market street of Manali. Feel the bustling tourist activity, taste the local dish, enjoy the chill breeze and a lot.
- Manali Sightseeing takes place on 4th day to visit the main attractions of Manali. Step to Hadimba Devi Temple which is an ancient temple dating back to 1500 AD is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim. Jagatsukh is a tiny village housing old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund is hot water sulphur springs. Post afternoon of the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft venue.
- The Day 5 is circuit tour from Manali to Rohtang Pass to Manali where you visit Solang Valley & Rohtang Pass. Solang Valley falls enroute to Rohtang Pass and is about 14 km from Manali. Alongside its beautiful scenery, the place too provides adventure opportunities such as zorbing and para-gliding. Then move on to Rohtang Pass, shield with snow throughout the year, placed at an elevation 3978 m is available between June and October. Play with snow here doing fun filled activities and different mesmerizing sights.
- The last day of six will take you back to Delhi from Manali after early morning breakfast. Do the check-out formalities. Start your drive back to New Delhi