Spend 7 Nights & 8 Days in Athirapally with Munnar
Kerala is lies in the nucleus of the verdant Western Ghats and the amazing Arabian Sea. The natural beauty of the state of Kerala attracts tourists for a vacational holiday. One place called Athirapally waterfalls is next destination to Munnar – the beautiful hill station budding in Western Ghats at the confluence of three rivers. Gaze on to Alleppey, the Venice of the East. Feel heartedly a scenic houseboat ride on the pioneer backwaters. Kovalam Beach is the leisured getaway of Kerala. Enjoy with beach fun, Ayurvedic massages and pleasant stay it does includes the adorely allures of Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala Trip Highlights
- Look for the wonderful Athirapally Waterfalls
- Diner the Sweet Aroma of Tea Plantations
- Munnar Sightseeing
- Alleppey houseboat Tour
- Beach leisure at Kovalam
- Thiruvananthapuram sightseeing
- The Kerala Itinerary starts on the Day 1 arriving at Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station from where a 3 hour drive to Athirapally at 78 kms distance. The land of forests full of rivers and high waterfalls. Pick the best hotel on coming to Athirapally. The evenings is yours to explore the sights and strings of Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is termed as the Niagara Falls of India. The cascading waterfalls’ cascading view from heights of 80 feet is an experience beyond excellence. It positions within the wild jungle of the Sholayar Range that provides a beautiful breathpicking view. YOu Stay overnight here in Athirapally.
- On the second day at Athirapally after breakfast, march on sightseeing of Charpa Falls, Vazhachal Waterfalls, Vazhachal Forest Gardens & Thumpurmuzhi Gardens. Situated near to the Athirapally Falls, the Vazhachal Waterfalls are among the Chalakudy river stream. The fishing point in the river will relax the rest of the day to explore. At the base of the waterfall presides a trivabl village is a best trek here. Continue the nigh stay in Athirapally.
- Day 3 is transfer from Athirapally to Munnar covering 180 kms in five hours drive. Munnar rolled in the lush greenery and breathtakingly beautiful is a place for refugee for peace loving tourists. An idyllic tourist spot in the God’s Own Country and is often denoted as the Gateway to the South Indian hills. Passing through do not miss to watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara & colorful flowers in Blossom Gardens. On reach, check into the hotel and sleep for the day, amid the hospitality of the hotel room. The day balance is to explore this wonderful hill town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
- The main course starts on the fourth day at Munnar for sightseeing. At the Eravikulam National Park visit you can find the rare mountain goats or Nilgiri Tahr, and Mattupetty Dam. The Shola forests around the Mattupetty Dam are right place for bird watching and trekking. Kundala is a beautiful town lies at the confluence of 3 mountain streams namely Kundala, Mudrapuzha & Nallathanni. Visit the Echo Point, View Point & verdant tea gardens. Stay overnight here in Munnar hotels.
- On the Day 5 steer from Munnar to Alleppey after breakfast. Here on arrival, board the old traditioned decorated houseboat to have a scenic drive through the backwaters. Staying overnight on board the houseboat is a lifetime experience.
- The sixth day is to pick tour from Alleppey to Kovalam. Here enjoy a leisurely stay on the beach and finally overnight stay in Kovalam.
- Day 7 in the morning, lead to a sightseeing tour of Thiruvananthapuram comprising Padmanabha Swamy temple, Science & Technology Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club etc.
- Day 8 is the last day of the trip where coming from Kovalam to Trivandrum you will be shifted to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to board flight/train for onward journey.