Tamil New Year 2016:
Tamil New Year is celebrated on first day of Chithirai month and also called as Chithirai.Tamil New year is also called as Puthandu and Varusha Pirappu.On this new year day Tamil people greet each other by saying “Iniya Tamizh Puthaandu Nalvazhthukkal”
The Tamil New Year celebrated on 14th April 2016 Thursday
On this New Year,
I wish that You rediscover your strength
and faith and welcome life’s new challenges. Puthandu Vazhtukal
This New Year, may your family be blessed
with overflowing fortune and joys!
Iniya Tamizh Puthandu Nalvaazhthukkal!
Naan eppavaâ€ vadhu
ungalukku thunbangalum kastangalum koduthirundhal,
ennai dhayavu seithu mannikkavum.
Ini ungal vaalkaiyil kurukkida maattaen.
ungalai vittu pirindhu sellum ungal nanban
Vettri’yai Virumbum Namakku
Tholvi’yai Thaangum Manam Illai…!
Tholvi’yai thaangum Manam irundhaal adhuvum
Oru Vettri’ dhaan.!
Intha Putthaandil Anaivarukkum Vetri Kidaikattum.
Wish You a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year
- tamil varusha pirappu 2016
- axis securities ltd hollyday list 2017
- isimani tamil movies collection
- South movie downloading ayutha
- Tamil holiday movie songs HD download
- tamil vijay tv purakaram audio download
- zee tamil tamil new year nachatira konntatom