- The first on the top is the sun-soaked South American country of Chile always attracts tourists having vibrant cities & spectacular landscapes. It has beautiful moonscape deserts in Atacama to snow-capped mountains circumferencing the capital of Santiago. To blow away move to Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia having high mountains, bright blue icebergs & glaciers, and surprising horn-shaped peaks of Cuernos del Paine.
South Korea’s capital Seoul is a really good place to commence. Find local history with a tour to the eye-catching Gyeonbokgung palace, invent shocking Buddhist temples, roam via bustling street markets, or get into the high-tech subways.
- Portugal is the capital of Lisbon is a jam-packed city filled with inspiring foods and beautiful landmarks. It consists sandy beaches, all-inclusive resorts and family-friendly spots.
- Djibouti in Africa is not crowded with more tourists therefore one can leave the crowds to add this to the travel list. It will be fully dry landscape, volcanic eruptions and even few beaches, saltiest water Lake Assal in the Danakil Desert.
- New Zealand is prevailing on the top travel list to explore the North Island, South Island or both! The sweeping landscapes which given a surprising backdrop to the Lord of the Rings tv series, whereas those wishing to know the urban storings should go further to the vibrant places of Auckland, Wellington & Queenstown. Do not miss enjoying the kiwi route if you are to trip to New Zealand’s wilderness with rocking adventure.
- Malta’s capital Valletta called as the European’s Capital of Culture for 2018 is round-up of the best sights through the airlines fly from the UK.
- Georgia lies between Europe and Asia missing under the holiday hotspot radar though it serves as a cultural holiday. The only fine thing to see here is the 12th century monastery of Vardzia. The foodie place Kakhet is also the wine-growing region of the country.
- Mauritius loved by honeymooners to spend a dream holiday on the pristine sandy beaches, crystalline blue waters, tropical fish & mouthwatering island cuisine. Landscape formed by many mountains are so inspiring and one such is the dormant volcano of Trou aux Cerfs.
- China is wanderable for the Forbidden City palace complex in Beijing, jaw-dropping skyscrapers in Shanghai, Great Wall of China
- In South Africa, Kruger National Park is fun as a once-in-a-lifetime safari, having wide array of wildlife like lions, rhinos, leopards, elephants and buffalos. The picturesque city of Cape Town boast the the world-famous Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was jailed. View the unparalleled views of the landscape craning through the cable car to the top of Cable Mountain.